Christine Edick is unique in that…..the careers industry is her specialty!
Why should you hire her? Christine has….
- spent 20 years in the careers industry as a social media specialist, career coach, resume writer, author, speaker, and webinar leader.
- published several ebooks and been published in a dozen career books.
- earned certifications such as CSMS, MCS, CCMC, PCCC, JCTC, CEIP, and CPRW to name a few.
- created a niche in Social Media management.
Yes, she thoroughly understands the business!
“I was recently asked by a prospective client ‘Why should I hire you?’ My answer: I know the challenges people face with social media. I utilize my knowledge of the careers industry, and couple it with my business savvy to assist people with the tasks that can overwhelm.”
Highlights of Christine’s career:
- Featured speaker at National Conference for Career Thought Leaders “Organizing Your Career”
- Keynote speaker at Women’s Conference “Power of Positive Thinking”
- Presentations & mock interviewing for Easter Seal’s Job Club
- Presentation at Business & Professional Women’s Assoc. “Neuro Linguistic Programming”
- Guest on Cable TV Program on Leadership
- Speaker at Career Coach Bootcamp
- Communication Workshop, Textron Financial Corporation
- Presented one-day resume building workshop at North Dakota State University
- Guest on Time Warner TV Program on Job Search
- Speaker at national conference in Denver, Colorado presenting an 8-hour workshop on “Coaching with Confidence: Emerging Trends”
- Panelist contributing to topic “Effectively Managing Your Client Mix”
- Speaker at national conference in Atlanta, Georgia on “Advanced Coaching Strategies and Techniques,” “Career Coaching & Counseling Strategies & Techniques,” and “Capturing New Clients & New Opportunities Through the Science of Law of Attraction”
- 5-time speaker at the Los Angeles Times CareerBuilder Expo on “Top Three Ways to Expedite Your Job Search”
- Speaker at national conference in San Antonio, Texas on “The Good, Bad, and Not so Ugly of Career Coaching”
- Keynote speaker at the California Summit in Santa Barbara on “Adding Career Coaching to Your Practice”
- Guest speaker on interview talk show on Internet radio and other radio shows nationwide
Cross-section of Articles & Publications:
- Blogger for ten career focused entrepreneurs across the nation. Blogs published on major blog sources.
- Published ebooks “Win Interviews! The New Must-Have Game Plan” and “Create a LinkedIn Profile: Easy Step-by-Step Guide”
- Published in twelve resume and career books.
- “Coaching for the New Century,” (featured article) published by Professional Coaches & Mentors Assoc.
- Former contributor to Wall Street Journal, Working World Magazine, Career Masters Ezine, and US News and World Report articles on Careers
- Featured in articles in the Orange County Register including: “The Key is to be Low Key: Being Discreet is the Secret to Job Hunting Without Tipping off Your Current Employer,” and “What it Takes to be a Resume Writer”
Teleclasses & Webinars
Featured topics such as:
- 4-part series on Social Media Marketing for Business
- 4-part series on Discovering Yourself Today
- 6-week series on Coaching Clients in the Workforce Development Sector
- Top Three Ways to Expedite Your Job Search
- 6-week series on How to Attract the Career You Want
- 6-week series on Magnetic Marketing Using Attraction Principles
- 6-week series on 5 Foundations of Career Search
Clients who hire A Virtual Connection are an elite group of professionals who expect the highest standards of integrity and we match those standards for our clients, and the industry. Are you ready to join our elite client list?