First – Ask Questions
Look at everything… Turn over a stone and be curious about the world that lies beneath it. Smell a flower and marvel at its beauty and wonder what could create such magnificence. Feel a breeze and know it has traveled the world just to arrive at the very moment you breathe it in and take from it its life’s force.
These things don’t happen by accident. There’s a great power in the universe and you will wonder about it all your life. Embrace it. Question it. Share it very carefully. But never doubt that it exists.
Second – Be Kind
For from kindness comes friendship. Trust, Joy and Love- each one an extension of the other. In any order, neither can live without the other. Only together can they make you a whole person.
Third – Learn the Value of Silence
Because only during silence do we learn to appreciate great music, great books, great art and education. From these you will form certain judgments and opinions. Always stand firm on these and know that they are true facts, not rumors or hearsay be it about politics or a friend.
Fourth – Love
Now, there are many, many different types of love. From “I love pizza” to “I love you darling”, and many years will pass before you will come to understand and truly know what it is.
Your heart will be broken many times but it will heal… only to be broken again. Learn from each until one day you meet someone who you’ll know is different than all the others… In whose company you can comfortably dose off, knowing full well you’ll be together when you awake. And to that Love you hang on forever.
Fifth – Truth
You must always tell the truth and be where you say you’ll be. It will keep your heart light and you’ll be fearless in the face of anything.
Sixth – Always Have a Dog In Your Life
For a dog expresses love like no other creature on Earth. It expects nothing and appreciates everything. It will express happiness and act the fool without the restriction of image.
Take a lesson from a dog and never lose the freedom to be silly.
It is human nature. We all need a sounding board. Sometimes we choose the wrong people to fill that role. Consider these reasons for hiring a coach:
1. To continue striving for excellence. Your coach won’t let you become a slacker. He or she will encourage you to strive on when others give you permission to quit.
2. To develop a collaborative partnership with someone who is focused exclusively on your success, your objectives. Your coach is there for you with no competing agenda.
3. To elevate your thinking to make better decisions. Thinking out loud clears your head. When you take time to clarify key decisions with your coach, you will make even better decisions with confidence.
4. To hone your leadership skills. Your coach is an invaluable source of feedback and insight to make you an even stronger leader and/or sharper business owner.
5. To not get caught up in managing everything and everyone else. Leadership and management are not the same thing. Your coach will ensure you stay on your track.
6. To continually stay ahead of the curve with state-of-the-art support, vision and insights. You need to think outside the box to stay ahead of the curve. Your coach can offer tools, training, and understanding to keep you on top.
Having an online presence is no longer an option, it’s a must! Whether you are a business owner, professional, or job seeker, LinkedIn has positioned itself as the professional go-to site to network.
Recruiters use it to find potential candidates – Having an online presence on LinkedIn can be important to your job search. Your LinkedIn profile can present your credentials to prospective employers and hiring managers, increasing your chance of securing an interview.
Business professionals use it to find colleagues – Your LinkedIn profile can influence your network of business colleagues by giving people a snapshot of who you are and how you have contributed to the business world.
Your LinkedIn profile is a marketing piece – not a biography or a resume. It’s not designed to outline your entire professional history. Instead, it should provide enough information to entice people to connect and/or contact you.
Do you need to revise your LinkedIn profile? Create a LinkedIn Profile – Easy Step-by-Step Guide ebook will help you create a LinkedIn profile that will achieve your objective. Purchase details at: www.avirtualconnection.com/ebooks.
Ebook to help you prepare for job search today, tips, techniques, samples and proven strategies for all levels of job seekers. Short video