Announcing a new Ebook Louise Garver and I just published.
Win Interviews! The New Must-Have Game Plan helps you to understand how to prepare effectively for changing jobs today, what the new rules are, and how you can make them work to your benefit. It gives all levels of job seekers critical insight into the mindset and expectations of hiring managers and their use of applicant tracking systems. It also includes sections on creating your personal brand, effective resumes, what social media strategies you need, and much more. This information in this book will help you win the career you deserve.
Buy now at HappyAbout Publishers
Available soon on Amazon.com
Moving the Peanut Forward – Getting into the Habit
- Be a doer not a don’ter. Be someone who does it!
- Don’t wait until conditions are perfect. They never will be. Expect future obstacles and difficulties and solve them as they come up.
- Ideas alone don’t bring success. Ideas have value only when you ACT on them.
- Use action to cure fear & gain confidence. Do what you fear and fear disappears. Story of zip lining
- Start your mental engine! Don’t wait for the spirit to move you. Take action, dig in and move the spirit.
- Think in terms of NOW. tomorrow, next week, later & similar words are synonymous with NEVER. Be an “I’m starting now” kind of person.
- Don’t waste time getting ready to act. Start acting instead.
- Pick up the ball and run! Show yourself that you have the ambition and ability to DO.
Ninety-nine percent of people in the world are convinced that they are incapable of achieving great things, so they aim for the mediocre. The level of competition is thus fiercest for “realistic” goals, paradoxically making them the most time and energy-consuming. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself.